Open an Account with Hilti
Learn how to use Hilti Online
Make the most of your online experience with our interactive demo.
With Hilti, the process is simple.
Whether your business is large or small, if you've been around a while or just getting started, your Hilti account works for you.
Make your Hilti Account work for you.
- Time is money - Having an account with Hilti speeds the order entry process, and with regionally located warehouses, your order is usually delivered in one to two working days.
- Tool history - Tools purchased from the time you open your account appear on your Hilti account history. For most products, Hilti Keeps a record of the purchase price, date of purchase, serial number and service history.
- Product history - Hilti maintains a running history on the products you use. When you're low on a fastener but can't remember the exact length, call customer service and ask your Hilti representative to view your history.
- Shop online any time, day or night with your Hilti account. Let your customer service representative know that you want to place orders online and your account will be activated for online services.
Follow these steps to setup your Hilti account
1. Download the credit application on the right and fill in the requested information.
2. Fax your application: 800-363-4459
Mail in Canada:
Hilti Canada Corporation
2360 Meadowpine Boulevard
Mississauga, ON L5N 6S2
A Hilti representative will contact you to complete the process.
With Hilti, you have choices for payment.
Invoice - Hilti will mail you an invoice with each order you place, making it easy to track costs for specific jobs.
Credit card - If you prefer to pay as you go, Hilti accepts credit card payments at the time you place your order.
Monthly statement - Upon request, Hilti will send you a monthly statement listing all open invoices.