Learn how to use Hilti Online
Make the most of your online experience with our interactive demo.
No Games. Less Headaches.
Forget what you know about warranties. With Hilti, you don’t just own the tools. You also own an industry leading tool service coverage plan that keeps your tools running. That’s our service promise to you.
- No additional costs on all repairs, including wear and tear parts and labor1
- Free shipping
- Repairs conducted by Certified Repair Technicians employed by Hilti
- Tool is back in your hands and on the job within five days2
- Upgrade to a new tool: At the end of your No-Cost Coverage period, receive a consumable credit voucher valued from $75-$1,000 when you trade in a qualifying old tool and purchase a new one!3
Quality without compromise
Hilti will repair or replace any tool that breaks as a result of materials or manufacturing defects. Period.4
- Repair Warranty: A paid full repair comes with up to a 6 month warranty5
- Repair Cap: After the No-Cost Coverage period, repairs will not exceed 30% of the list price for that tool, even if it needs a complete overhaul. Should the cost of the repair be less than the 30% threshold, you are only charged the actual cost of the repair.6
Some limitations apply:
- 1. No-Cost Coverage excludes damage due to abuse, or use not in accordance with the tool operator's manual. The following items are excluded from No Cost wear and tear coverage: pistons, buffers and spring clips for powder actuated tools, pull cord assemblies and filters for gas saws, detachable power supply cords, and filters for vacuums. Repair or replacement costs of these items shall be at Customer's expense.
- 2. Typical turnaround time. Actual time may vary.
- 3. Consumable credit voucher program subject to change without notice.
- 4. Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty and Lifetime Repair Cost Limit offered as long as replacement parts remain available.
- 5. Repair warranty is valid only for a full repair. For those tools with an expired 2 year No-Cost period, the repair warranty duration is 6 months. For those tools with an expired 1 year No-Cost period, the repair warranty duration is 3 months. Tools without a No-Cost period have a 30 day repair warranty for paid full repairs.
- 6. Lifetime Repair Cost Limit values do not include charges for outbound freight or taxes when applicable.