Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
The WSR 36-A is perfect for intense cutting and demolition applications where power is not available.
- AVR Active-Vibration Reduction offers more working comfort to operator
- 6 variable speed settings to cut at the right speed for the application
- Highest capacity reciprocating saw on the market with the 36 V 3.3 Ah CPC Li-Ion battery
- Ergonomic grip is ideal for maintaining control when cutting overhead and in difficult to reach areas
- Compatible with all Hilti 36 V CPC Li-Ion batteries makes it easy to standardize on one battery for multiple cordless tools (TE 6-A Li Ion Rotary Hammer Drill, TE 7-A Rotary Hammer Drill, WSC 7.25 Circular Saw)
- Blade changes are made easy with keyless chuck
- Transport interlock at trigger to minimize inadvertent actuation while in transit
- Fast cutting in wood
- Cutting pipes even overhead or in difficult to reach spaces and with pipe clamp adapter
- Ideal for wood and metal demolition
- Flush cutting, cutting metal close to edges
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Disclaimer: Techlib disclaimer text (part 2) Techlib disclaimer text (part 3) Techlib disclaimer text (part 4) Techlib disclaimer text (part 5) Techlib disclaimer text (part 6) Techlib disclaimer text (part 7) Techlib disclaimer text (part 8) Techlib disclaimer text (part 9) Techlib disclaimer text (part 10)