Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Drilling range 3/16" - 9/16"
Optimum drilling range 1/4" - 1/2"
- Best-in-class, provides corded performance in a cordless tool
- 2.6-Ah CPC lithium-ion battery capacity for drilling more holes per charge than other 18 V cordless rotary hammer drills
- Light and compact - ideal for drilling overhead and horizontally
- Specially designed hammering mechanism for superior drilling performance up to 1/2"
- Compatible with the entire Hilti 18 V tool platform
- High efficiency motor for longer life
- Drop resistant housing for increased durability
- 2 year no-cost period for tool, 2.6-Ah CPC lithium-ion batteries and lithium-ion charger
- Drilling a wide range of anchor hole sizes in concrete and masonry - overall drilling range of 3/16" to 9/16"
- Optimum drilling range of 1/4" to 1/2" for repetitive anchor hole drilling in concrete and masonry
- Optional chuck adapter for occasional drilling in wood, steel and plastics
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Disclaimer: Techlib disclaimer text (part 2) Techlib disclaimer text (part 3) Techlib disclaimer text (part 4) Techlib disclaimer text (part 5) Techlib disclaimer text (part 6) Techlib disclaimer text (part 7) Techlib disclaimer text (part 8) Techlib disclaimer text (part 9) Techlib disclaimer text (part 10)