Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Lightweight and with more rotations per minute, the SFC 18-A is designed for professional fastening work
- Lightweight and compact
- Long-lasting, 100% all-metal gears for longer tool life and greater reliability
- LED lights to illuminate application area
- High-performance motor delivers impressive power and productivity
- Hole sawing in diameters up to 3"
- Driving wood screws up to 5/16" dia.
- Drilling in wood with auger bits up to 1" dia.
- Driving screws up to 3/16" dia. in steel
- Drilling in steel with bits up to 3/8" dia.
- Driving anchor screws
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Disclaimer: Techlib disclaimer text (part 2) Techlib disclaimer text (part 3) Techlib disclaimer text (part 4) Techlib disclaimer text (part 5) Techlib disclaimer text (part 6) Techlib disclaimer text (part 7) Techlib disclaimer text (part 8) Techlib disclaimer text (part 9) Techlib disclaimer text (part 10)