Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Break free from the hassles of pneumatic breakers and other electric tools with the new Hilti TE 3000-AVR
- Over 50 foot-pounds of impact energy results in outstanding demolition performance and productivity
- SR brushless motor delivers tremendous demolition performance while keeping weight down
- Active Vibration Reduction achieves the lowest vibration in its class
- TE-H Polygon Self-Sharpening Chisels provide strong breaking power and stick less in concrete
- New brushless SR motor eliminates need to replace carbon brushes and provides longer intervals between service
- Active Cooling System for the motor, electronics, and hammering mechanism keeps the tool and its casing cool for added durability
- Three-chamber sealing principle means longer lasting life with less breakdowns
- Power Conditioning System protects the motor against power surges and drains
- Supported by Hilti Lifetime Service which includes the 2 year No-Cost coverage
- Medium- to heavy-duty demolition of concrete slabs and foundations
- Concrete removal for rebar connections and utility connections
- Asphalt and road patchwork
- Penetrations for pipes, electrical boxes, HVAC, beams, etc
- Digging and tamping for earthwork
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Disclaimer: Techlib disclaimer text (part 2) Techlib disclaimer text (part 3) Techlib disclaimer text (part 4) Techlib disclaimer text (part 5) Techlib disclaimer text (part 6) Techlib disclaimer text (part 7) Techlib disclaimer text (part 8) Techlib disclaimer text (part 9) Techlib disclaimer text (part 10)