Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
Quick-setting compound for firestopping a wide variety of applications including large penetration openings in floors or walls
- Fire-resistant, mortar suitable for firestopping large openings
- Quick setting - forms can be removed in as little as 2 hours.
- Superior working properties
- Can be used in horizontal or vertical applications
- No shrinking during curing process
- Multiple pipe penetrations, cable trays, electrical bus ways
- Permanent fire seal for combustible (in combination with collars or wraps) and non-combustible pipes
- Medium / large penetrations in combination with other products
- Concrete / masonry
- Suitable for spans up to 700 mm
- Suitable for unreinforced spans < 700 mm
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Disclaimer: Techlib disclaimer text (part 2) Techlib disclaimer text (part 3) Techlib disclaimer text (part 4) Techlib disclaimer text (part 5) Techlib disclaimer text (part 6) Techlib disclaimer text (part 7) Techlib disclaimer text (part 8) Techlib disclaimer text (part 9) Techlib disclaimer text (part 10)