Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
The TE 500 delivers more power yet maintains the high level of working comfort you have come to expect from a Hilti tool. Ideal for horizontal chiseling applications.
- Best power-to-weight ratio in its class
- Chisel adjusts to 12 positions for easy access in tight spaces
- Lock-on switch for continuous chiseling
- Uses TE-YP chisels
- Supported by Hilti Lifetime Service which includes the outstanding 2-Year No Cost coverage
- Moderately heavy chiseling work on concrete and masonry, mainly on walls
- Channeling on concrete and masonry
- Concrete repair work
- Removing plaster and tiles
- Chiseling breaches and penetrations for pipes in walls and floors
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Disclaimer: Techlib disclaimer text (part 2) Techlib disclaimer text (part 3) Techlib disclaimer text (part 4) Techlib disclaimer text (part 5) Techlib disclaimer text (part 6) Techlib disclaimer text (part 7) Techlib disclaimer text (part 8) Techlib disclaimer text (part 9) Techlib disclaimer text (part 10)