Want to buy online?
Need a Submittal Package?
Use our Submittal Builder
The new Hilti TE 1000-AVR Breaker is the tool that takes all-around demolition performance to new heights.
- 16 ft-lbs of impact energy delivers outstanding demolition performance and productivity
- Sub-chassis Active Vibration Reduction achieves the lowest vibration in its class
- Power Reduction Switch offers 30% less impact for precision work
- New DRS-B dust removal system collects up to 95% of hazardous fine dust
- TE-SP Polygon Self-Sharpening Chisels provide strong breaking power and stick less in concrete and masonry
- New brushless SR Motor eliminates need to replace carbon brushes - provides longer intervals between service and twice the expected tool life
- Supported by Hilti's Lifetime Service which includes the outstanding 2-Year No Cost coverage
- Light to medium demolition of concrete slabs and foundations
- Concrete removal for rebar and utility connections
- Concrete bushing, tamping earthwork and digging in clay
- Penetrations for pipes, electrical boxes, HVAC, beams, etc.
- Heavy floor tile removal
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HILTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HILTI DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Disclaimer: Techlib disclaimer text (part 2) Techlib disclaimer text (part 3) Techlib disclaimer text (part 4) Techlib disclaimer text (part 5) Techlib disclaimer text (part 6) Techlib disclaimer text (part 7) Techlib disclaimer text (part 8) Techlib disclaimer text (part 9) Techlib disclaimer text (part 10)