Hilti Firestop Specialty Contractor Program
Firestopping. Leave it to the professionals.
Through the Firestop Specialty Contractor Program, Hilti trains professional fire protection systems installers to use Hilti products that meet all current standards and codes. For architects and specifiers, this is great news. By using a Hilti Accredited Firestop Specialty Contractor (HAFSC) you get factory-trained professionals who are knowledgeable about firestopping methods and quality installations.
Selecting a HAFSC has the following benefits:
- Allows tradespeople to focus on their area of expertise, leaving firestopping to passive fire protection specialists
- Provide single contractor accountability for all firestop applications
- Promote hassle-free inspection by officials who know and trust professional firestop installers
- Increase your confidence that all firestopping is completed correctly the first time
* Hilti Accredited Firestop Specialty Contractors are independent companies who have had employees participate in the Hilti firestop training program.