CFS-DM Release Notes
CFS-DM Documentation Manager provides frequent releases and updates to the web and mobile software applications in order to continuously improve and add functionality for its users. Find all the details about each software release below.
|Version||Release type||Release date||Release details|
|3.3 Web & Mobile App||Minor Release||April 2017||The 3.3 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• The addition of release notification within the app, directing users to online release notes that detail updates and new functionality
• Full exposure of the complete historical audit trail for back-office users viewing the audit history, as well as the addition of filtration options for each audit page, allowing users to drill down to specific audit records by user, activity, date, project, or item number.
• A new mobile audit tracking log, available from the settings menu of both the iOS and Android CFS-DM apps, which allows mobile users to export a mobile audit log from their device, even when synchronization cannot occur.
• The ability to queue project import, allowing back-office users to continue to work and navigate through CFS-DM while large projects are uploading.
• New optional email notification for both project import and project export, notifying the user when their import or export is complete.
• New optional email notification for report generation, notifying the user when large reports are complete and available for download.
• System estimation of report generation time, with estimated page count, to notify users generating reports how long the task will take.
• The option to separate very large PDF reports (over 500 items) into a report package of multiple PDFs, downloadable as a ZIP file of multiple PDFs, instead of one extremely large PDF.
• 2D Plan report generation for entire projects with selected sub-projects, with the capability to set separate filtration criteria for each sub-project/category in the project.
• The capability to exclude “blank” attributes from generated PDF reports, allowing users to select whether attribute fields with no data in them will display on the PDF.
• The capability to exclude selected attributes from generated PDF and Excel reports, allowing users to select precisely which attribute fields to include in the report. This will let users exclude attributes added for internal use, not meant to be shared in a final report.
|3.2 Web & Mobile App
||Minor Release||Jan 2017||The 3.2 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• A series of scalability and synchronization updates to increse the speed and mobile app sync and searches within the web app
• Capability to import sub-projects into an existing project in the web app
• Capability to both import and export entire projects (with all sub-projects included)
• Report generation for entire projects with selected sub-projects, with the capability to set seperate filtration criteria for each sub-project/category in the project
• Display of currently logged-in mobile user information in the settings menu of the mobile app
• Capability to selectively download assigned projects in the mobile app, to reduce synchronization time
|3.1 Web & Mobile App
||Nov 2016||The 3.1 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• Capability to export only pictures within the project export functionality in the web app
• Customizeable time-zones for a company
• Static access to the menu option within the mobile app
• Ability to "touch to focus" within the mobile app, to sharpen images before they are captured
• Security enhancement to validate passwords during a password reset
|3.0 Web & Mobile App
||Sep 2016||The 3.0 release brings the following new major features and enhancements:
• Support for the documentation of Joints
• Capability to document custom categories of Fire Protection and Fire Prevention (beyond Penetrations and Joints) for specially licensed customers
• Creation of sub-project structure within each project to correspond to selected categories of documentation
• Capability to import and export sub-projects as separate entities within the web app
• Report generation for individual sub-project categories
|2.2.11 Web & Mobile App
||Jul 2016||The 2.2.11 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• Capability to send log file to customer support for Android devices
• Separation of Sub-Contractor and Client Information fields
• Support for increased file size on 2D Floor Plans
• Capability to change the the size of the 2D Plan marker bubbles for the mobile app
• Implementation of the Swedish and Danish languages
|2.2 Web & Mobile App
||Nov 2015||The 2.2 release brings the following new features and enhancements:
• Capability to edit 2D Floor Plan market placement in the web app
• Ability to replace a 2D Floor Plan file without losing currently captured markers
• Display of newly available Approval Documents when editing a project in the web app
• Addition of limited login access to the web app for mobile users
• Ability to customize the Penetration Header in generated PDF reports
• Customizable date formatting for a company
• Addition of static buttons in the web app for better usability
• Varied UI enhancements for better usability
We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better.
You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.