Vacuum Cleaner VC 40-UE
Peace of mind beyond compliance.
Dust is inevitable. But it doesn’t have to slow you down. That’s because Hilti offers solutions that help stop concrete dust at the source—before it can become an issue. From dust extraction hoods for angle grinders to hollow drill bits for one-step hole drilling and cleaning, Hilti has the products and systems to manage concrete dust—including water collector systems for wet-coring applications that help keep dust from getting airborne in the first place.
And the heart of our dust control technologies is the wet / dry Vacuum Cleaner VC 40-UE. Its consistent suction power makes it easier to capture and dispose of concrete dust.
Clean up your work environment, and help satisfy OSHA requirements regarding exposure to respirable crystalline silica. Consult with a Customer Service representative about the Vacuum Cleaner VC 40-UE and other all-around dust control solutions.
Learn more about Hilti dust collection systems and solutions:
Power through to greater productivity
In response to user feedback about their dust control issues, we’ve developed a series of built-in features that make the Vacuum Cleaner VC 40-UE system more convenient and more productive on the job site.
- Expand your versatility. We’ve equipped the Vacuum Cleaner VC 40-UE with a 24-foot power cord and 16-foot vacuum hose to provide greater working range and minimize time spent changing electrical connections. We even incorporated an electrical outlet—powerful enough to accommodate corded tools with an 11-amp draw—so you can run your dust-generating power tools right from your dust collecting solution.
- Clean up with ample capacity. 129-cubic-feet-per-minute suction capacity and 88-pound dust capacity (or 6.6 gallon water capacity) enable you to keep pace with virtually any concrete cutting, slicing, coring or grinding workload.
- Work wet or dry. Experience rapid cleanup of dust or slurry in wet or dry working conditions.
- Work with less interruption. The Vacuum Cleaner VC 40-E features Hilti AirBoost filter technology and a built-in self-cleaning mechanism to maintain consistent suction and reduce the need to stop for filter cleaning.
- Reduce cleanup time. The combination of suction power and filter-cleaning features enable workers tokeep pace as dust is generated or clean up faster at the end of a job.
- Added productivity options. For your ultimate convenience, we designed the Vacuum Cleaner VC 40-UE to support a wide range of dust control accessories and innovations for various types of concrete work.