Total Station POS 15 and POS 18
Total simplicity. Total efficiency.
Hilti has solved the problem of needing multiple laser measuring tools once and for all. With the simple, powerful Total Station POS 15 and POS 18, you can measure, level, square, and transfer control lines and points—and even calculate slopes automatically. The Total Station system helps you not only pinpoint key locations with laser accuracy but also download CAD files to view anchor points and other references right on the screen.
Score points with measurement crews
Executing creative designs into finished construction can be challenging—especially when it comes to making accurate and efficient measurements. Save time, and avoid the potential costs of manual measuring with the Hilti Total Station POS 15 or POS 18. Work crews will appreciate the convenience and accuracy compared to conventional tape measures, levels, string lines and theodolites or transits. And management will appreciate the boost in productivity—not to mention the reduction in rework costs that can come along with manual measuring. Harness the power of an all-in-one resource:
- Simple user-friendly interface. Your field crews will appreciate the clearly legible touch screen with large easy-to-read characters and symbols, easy-to-follow graphics and intuitive use for all measuring tasks.
- In-tool plan storage. Arm your POS 15 or POS 18 Total Stations with up-to-date CAD drawings imported from your PC to give field crews direct on-screen access to all the latest specific layout points.
Total Stations designed to do what you need
- Make short work of laying out positions and levels for excavations, formwork and fastening points on floors and ceilings.
- Mark fastening points in the vertical plane on facades and walls.
- Measure offsets and slopes precisely.
- Transfer control lines and points vertically from one floor to another across multiple levels.
- Align and double-check structural components and formwork.
- Capture as-built measurements to document customized work for archival purposes.
Total Stations designed to do it the way you want
- Experience the versatility of using one tool to satisfy a variety of alignment and measurement applications.
- Speed up your productivity with guide lights that assist the rod person in aligning with the layout point more quickly.
- Measure distances to surfaces accurately, even without the need to use reflectors.