Get Power and Mobility for Repetitive Drilling with the TE 4-A22
Low weight for superior handling in serial applications
Offer valid July 1 to July 31, 2017. While supplies last.
Take advantage of FREE SAVER SHIPPING only when you buy online.
- Repetitive drilling in all directions in concrete and masonry; recommended drilling diameter range 5 - 12 mm
- Occasional drilling in wood, steel and plastics using a special chuck adapter
- Screw-driving using the special bit holder
- First-class performance-to-weight ratio
- High battery capacity - drills more holes per battery charge than cordless rotary hammers in the same class
- Hammering mechanism specially designed for superior drilling performance up to 12 mm diameter