PD-I Laser meterNew product
Robust laser meter with smart measuring functions and Bluetooth® connectivity for interior applications up to 100 m / 330 ft
- Measuring range: 2 in - 328 ft
- Measurement accuracy: 1.5 mm
- Measuring functions: Single and continuous measurement
Features & Applications
- Rugged and durable housing – the laser measuring tool made for rough jobsite environments
- Extremely intuitive user interface with an ergonomic button design and layout
- Compact design to fit in every pocket
- Extra-long, integrated measuring extension spike to easily measure in narrow spaces, such as corners or window frames
- Determining the surface area of floors, walls and ceilings using the area or painter's area function
- Volume calculations for planning of heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Easily adding and subtracting measurements with the +/- buttons
- Smart stake-out functionality for a precise layout of drywall studs, consoles or anchor points
- Smart documentation options using the Bluetooth® connectivity to partner apps like magicplan®, imagemeter®, Floor Plan Creator® and WinWorker®
- Service is free of charge up to 2 years, including wear & tear, pick-up and delivery
- Testing certificate free of charge during no-cost period
- 1 or free, in and out of the repair center the same day or repair is free of charge
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for 20 years
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Free verification of tool accuracy in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Theft coverage helps to reduce financial risk and unexpected expenses.
- Individual labels and online visibility provide tool fleet transparency.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Surveying without the sketching
PD-I Bluetooth-enabled laser measuring tools can improve speed, accuracy and reliability
After you're used to the speed and precision of laser distance measurers, it is impossible to go back to tapes, trundle wheels and calculators. One weak link has stuck around though: measurements from your sketches still have to be manually copied into a usable drawing.
Not any more! This slow, error-prone step can be cut out by using a Bluetooth-enabled laser.
Simple, durable, and precise
The point-and-press simplicity, IP54 durability, and laser precision are the same as always, but with the PD-I you can digitize the entire process from measuring to documentation. Other time-savers – like painter’s area calculation and a stake-out function – make the PD-I a versatile way to speed up interior fit-out prep work.
How does a Bluetooth laser meter work?
The future of increasing productivity on jobsites lies in digitization. Smart laser measuring tools free up craftsmen’s time for more valuable work, no matter how big or small the job.
The first step is to use a floor plan app to rapidly create an approximate survey. This is as simple as taking photos of every corner, door and window in sequence using the app. The resulting drawing uses estimated dimensions – just about accurate enough for furniture layouts – but they need to be fine-tuned for professional use.
This is where the PD-I comes in. By wirelessly linking the laser to the app via Bluetooth, the drawing will update itself in real-time using measurements from the laser.
For you, the benefits are simple: you walk away from the survey site with a finished drawing, not just notes or a rough sketch.