Cordless oscillating multitool SMT 6-22New product
Powerful cordless multitool with a StarlockMax interface, AVR and an oscillating angle of 4°
- Base material: Drywall, Wood, Mortar, Paint, Wood with nails, Softwood (fir, pine etc.), Cement, Metal, PVC, Timber
- No load RPM: gear 1: 20000 rpm
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting board (ah,B): 2.5 m/s²
Features & Applications
- Easier to change inserts - Starlock Max compatible interface for a safer and more convenient tool-free insert change
- Wide range of inserts available – cover the most needed applications on a jobsite
- Brushless motor for more durability and better performance
- Bigger oscillating angle of up to 4° - cover a wider area of material in less time
- Decoupled head with AVR for increased user comfort
- Plunge cuts and cut-outs in wood, drywall and plasterboard
- Metal and PVC pipe cutting
- Renovation work such as removing tiles, grout, nails, glue and paint
- Wood cutting and sanding (mainly trimming and small adjustments)
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for 20 years
- Service is free of charge up to 2 years, including wear & tear, pick-up and delivery
- 1 or free, in and out of the repair center the same day or repair is free of charge
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Temporary tools for peak times and special applications help to reduce investments.
- Theft coverage helps to reduce financial risk and unexpected expenses.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Hilti's SMT 6-22 Cordless Multitool
The better addition for any trade and every tool crib
A versatile and more efficient solution for an array of projects, the SMT 6-22 oscillating multitool features a powerful StarlockMax connection to help facilitate blade changes between heavy-duty blades and accessories for tackling a range of jobs, big or small.
With reduced vibrations and a streamlined tool body, you can access tight spaces with more comfort and reach.
Features and benefits of the SMT 6-22
For tougher jobs, switch to StarlockMax and StarlockPlus inserts. They can be more easily swapped in and out with a keyless blade exchange.
Our decoupled head helps you get a smoother, more precise cut by reducing vibrations, which also helps minimize user fatigue.
Bright, duel LED lights illuminate your workspace to help eliminate shadows and improve accuracy while using the oscillating tool.
Our brushless motor supports a longer lasting, more powerful oscillating multitool so you can stay productive longer.
With our variable speeds, you can choose the one that is right for your application to help cut with confidence and precision.
The inline lithium ion battery aids in accessing narrow spaces. Our best-in-class ergonomics with lighter weight and slim body helps with ease of use.
Cover a wide range of applications with one multitool
- Plunge cuts
- Cutting pipes
- Nail removal
- Mortar removal
- Grout removal
Accessories for the SMT 6-22
Plunge-cut long life saw blade
With teeth set for wood, drywall and plastic materials, this robust, bimetal accessory is unaffected by nails in wood.Shop now
Multi knife and rigid scraper
Cut carpet, PVC flooring, cardboard, bitumen shingles and roofing paper with our versatile multi knife.
Remove paint, adhesive residue, carpet and tile adhesive with our durable rigid scraper.Shop now
The teeth on our blade cuts through sheet metal up to 1/16 in (1 mm) and are bimetal for long service life. Our blade works flush with the surface and is great for plastics, GFRP, wood, glazing compound, brass, bronze and drywall.Shop now
Carbide saw blade
This tough blade is the better choice for frequent use and demanding tasks. Its outstanding durability is suitable for the removal of marble, epoxy resin, pozzolan, cement and very hard epoxy grouts.Shop now
For faster work progress and more efficient processing of several square meters, this carbide rasp is good for coarse grinding of filler material, tile adhesive, concrete, stone, and wood.Shop now
Helping keep you organized
Whether you need to keep track of your handy compact tools like our oscillating multitool, or larger tools like breakers and air purifiers, ON!Track will help ensure you know where your tools are.
Discover the Nuron difference
With Nuron, run all your tools on one cordless platform with extended battery life. You'll need fewer batteries and chargers on the jobsite while still getting more run time with battery-powered tools that can deliver more power than 36V, corded or gas.Learn more about Nuron
Why choose Hilti power tools?
While most competitors only cover manufacturer defect for their power tools, Hilti proudly partners with you by covering wear and tear on our power tools. Our turnaround time can help you avoid unproductive downtime.Learn more about our tool warranty