Show me single and collated screws for fastening drywall boards, wood boards and other materials to metal studs or wood substructures
Increase your productivity with Hilti collated screws
Our screw fastening systems for drywallers are designed to speed up the installation of drywall boards and to be ergonomic and comfortable to use.
You can use our interior finishing screws to fasten drywall to metal studs and wood.
We offer a wide range of screws to cover all major applications.
Collated screw systems
Comprises a powerful drywall screwdriver, a screw magazine and collated screws that come with different drill tips, threads, head designs, coatings and in different lengths from 1" to 2" - the equivalent of 3 layers of drywall.
Single screw systems
Single screws with a screwdriver to fasten drywall boards to wood or metal tracks. Our single screws come in lengths from 1" to 3" - useful, for example, for fastening more than 3 layers of drywall board.
Single framing screw systems
Screw systems to fasten metal tracks and to help create a stiff metal frame
Advantages of Collated Screws
We’ve designed our collated screw strips for speed and productivity:
- Fasten drywall boards to metal or wood frames
- Designed to be quick and easy to load – there’s no need to even adjust the length of the screw with the Hilti SD-M 1 and SD-M 2 magazines
- Free up your hands – use just one hand and keep the other free, useful for fastening drywall to ceilings
- Designed to help avoid jamming and lost screws
- Fit them in one piece into your pocket or work pouch – helping to avoid losing individual screws
- You can work outside even if it’s cold – you can wear protective gloves, because there’s no need to pick up individual screws
Collated Screw Systems in Action
Hilti collated screw systems are designed to be faster to install than single screws. They can also be used with our cordless screwdrivers, avoiding the frustration of bringing cables and extensions onto the jobsite. Take a look at how to use them.